Join an Ambassador Trip
Are you a faculty leader interested in offering a Squads program with your students in the upcoming year? Join us on an Ambassador Trip to gain first-hand experience of our programs on the ground!
- *Ambassadors travel to the country. (Ambassadors are welcome to travel early and/or stay later to travel independently at their own expense)
- Squads van transport from the airport to settle into the home-base
- Delicious dinner and orientation with Country Director
- Welcome breakfast, orientation, and overview of Squads Programming
- Visit volunteer sites and on-going projects
- Lunch at the home-base
- Walking tour of community program sites
- Cultural activities
- Dinner at the home-base
- Evening networking activities
- Breakfast at home-base
- Transport to the airport or designated drop off points for Ambassadors who plan to continue their travels.
*Our Ambassador programs have been suspended as a result of Covid-19. We look forward scheduling future programs once our in-country operations resume. Please submit an application if you would like to be informed of future program opportunities!
How to Apply
Potential ambassadors can apply by filling out OUR APPLICATION. Applicants will be contacted and approved directly by Squads Abroad President, Erik Werner. Each Ambassador will be asked to fundraise $300 to cover airfare and program expenses. The $300 is credited toward your school’s future fundraising goals to participate in a Squad.
Space is limited! Only 12 spaces available per Ambassador Trip.
After your application is submitted, our Squads Abroad President, Erik Werner, will contact you to schedule a phone meeting to discuss program details and travel arrangements.
During your stay, you’ll feast on a blend of healthy Panamanian cuisine. Typical meals include plenty of starches like rice and, potatoes, with meat while also having plenty of vegetables to balance out your plate.